Life Settlements are in high demand, and a must have tool for top financial professionals working with the growing retirement age population. As the market grows, so does the need for transparency and a high touch approach to the life settlement process.
Here are the 3 most common life settlement models: Companies primarily focused on Direct to Consumer, Life Settlement Brokers and LifeRoc. Let’s look at the differences and the advantages of each model.
Life Settlement Brokers: Life Settlement Brokers are designed to work with advisors but do so at a high expense to the advisor. Life Settlement Brokers present cases to their personal network of buyers in hopes of obtaining a high offer. For their services life settlement brokers typically take 30 to 50 % of the advisor’s commission.
Direct to Consumer Life Settlement Companies: These companies are often well known, as they spend millions of dollars in advertising to work directly with the consumer. Although they also may work with agents, the agent relationship is often not their priority. This model may result in less transparency, lower offers for client and little money for the advisor.
Direct to Agent Life Settlement Provider: This model is designed to provide higher transparency, zero fees or commission splits, and the best offers to advisors and clients. LifeRoc is the premier direct to advisor life settlement provider and exemplifies why this model is quickly becoming the most popular of the 3 life settlement options.
The LifeRoc Advantage
LifeRoc Capital is the trusted provider to advisors across the country. As a team, we have settled over $10 Billion in face amount. Here’s why the nation’s top financial institutions, insurance agents, financial planners, independent trust firms, CPAs and attorneys trust LifeRoc to provide best in class solutions for their clients:
- DIRECT ACCESS to the industry’s leading global network of high-quality buyers.
- 100% COMMISSION, plus we do the heavy lifting and cover the cost for Aps & LEs. With LifeRoc, there are no 3rd party broker fees or case and commission splits.
- TRANSPARENCY on every case, each policy receives a certified bid history report.
- OUTSIDE THE BOX SOLUTIONS with our unique life settlement programs, from traditional to challenging life settlement cases, including healthy, retained death benefit and variable life settlements, as well as other programs suited to your cases and clients,
- CASE DESIGN EXPERTISE and a team that understands medical underwriting, life expectancies and life insurance products.
- PRIVACY AND SECURITY to ensure your clients’ information is protected. We have the proper NDA’s, NCA’s and BAAs in place with all parties as applicable.